What is the difference between average and greatness?
Listen as Tony van Dinther of Sandler Training, shares his story as well as how to avoid a surprising pitfall, how to really know the value of your time and how the most successful entrepreneurs use discipline as their competitive advantage.
Tony van Dinther was incredibly successful working for a Fortune 500 company, for 25 years, when he decided to make the leap into the life of entrepreneurship six years ago. Today he is fulfilling his life passion of helping people and companies achieve success through growing revenue, delighting existing customers and increasing market share. Tony has trained, and positively impacted, thousands of people and he wants to share some of the best practices he has learned over the years, to help you achieve greatness.
Click to Tweet: Tony van Dinther was featured on Launch to Greatness today!
The Struggle is Real:
- Tony outlines a surprising struggle that is counterintuitive to what most people think; how success could potentially sink your business.
Celebrate the Victories:
- One of the most important victories that every entrepreneur can achieve is using the law of reciprocity to convert your clients into your best sales force.
If I knew Then:
- Stop playing defense! When people offer you feedback, be open minded, listen and avoid the natural tendency to defend why you are doing things the way you are.
That ONE Thing:
- Be disciplined enough to focus on doing the necessary behaviors to achieve success. Track your behaviors, measure the metrics to understand the value of your time versus the value of the return on your efforts.
- Ask for help! Entrepreneurs are experts at some things, NOT everything.