What is the difference between average and greatness?
Listen as Sean Lukasik, of CreAgent Marketing, shares his story as well as how to survive the early stages of growing your business with limited cash flow, how to not take it so personal, and how to improve your business and life by creating boundaries to achieve work-life balance.
Sean has always wanted to be an entrepreneur in the creative space, and as soon as he had the opportunity, he took it. He launched his business over five years ago, and has since grown into a successful enterprise with additional partners and employees. He has also founded a second business that supplies labor law posters all over the country, and is single-handedly saving libraries across the United States!
Click to Tweet: Sean Lukasik was featured on Launch to Greatness today!
The Struggle is Real:
- Sean shares the struggle of how to build a business with limited cash flow.
Celebrate the Victories:
- One of the critical launch points for Sean was recognizing a synergistic opportunity to partner with other marketing experts to position the company to capture and fulfill larger opportunities.
If I knew Then:
- Create separation between your work space and living space. If you create the boundaries between work and life you can achieve more out of each.
That ONE Thing:
- "Being an entrepreneur is like jumping off a cliff and building a parachute on the way down." Sean shares how being bold and going for it, and learning on the fly will lead to success.
- If you are thinking about taking the journey as an entrepreneur....DO IT. Don't let the fear of not knowing hold you back. Get started, go for it, and you will learn what you need on the way!