Jonathan Stanley is the founder and president of The Sterling Group T3, a business and asset holding company. Providing cash flow analysis, investment and company development strategies across multiple brands in order to insure high portfolio performance. Jonathan, and his wife Donna, also have companies involved in breeding and showing Labrador Retrievers, and pet products.
Click to Tweet: Jonathan Stanley was featured on Launch to Greatness today!
The Struggle is Real:
- Jonathan shares one of his early struggles with naysayers and negativity. He has been challenged because of his innovative and sometimes unorthodox methods, dealing with flipping real estate and earning significant returns in short periods of time.
Celebrate the Victories:
- One of the milestone victories in their pet business was having one of their Labrador Retrievers place as the Winners Dog at the 2009 International Specialty. In addition to this they had 3 of the top 50 in the United States in 2014.
If I knew Then:
- When starting out as an entrepreneur Jonathan was not well capitalized and as he reflects back on that time he realizes the importance managing the details of his real estate portfolio. He would have placed greater emphasis on hiring great managers, and managing them so he could have greater focus on the business itself.
That ONE Thing:
Jonathan shares six points that will help keep you balanced as a whole person and not someone that mortgages their life in pursuit of success.
- Get to know the person that the Creator intended you to be.
- Focus on being authentic. "If you lie to yourself about who you are, you will lie to everyone else too.
- Take time daily to read, reflect and think.
- Choose friends who are becoming something productive, healthy and strong.
- Choose healthy habits.
- Extract yourself from things you are not true to because the duplicity in your mind will erode your soul.
- If you desire to be an entrepreneur, count the costs up front and take the time to thoroughly reflect on your motive. Do you want to be an visionary entrepreneur that is willing to endure the journey, or are you simply a dreamer?!