What is the difference between average and greatness?
Amy Stoddard, owner of Amy J Stoddard Marketing & Design, is an inspired entrepreneur that sets the gold standard for customer experience. Amy is an expert and thought leader with marketing and when you do business with her, you will only need to share your ideas and business goals. Then Amy and her team will get to work bringing your vision to life. Since she works directly with all of her clients, you should know that she is full of enthusiasm, likes to have fun and has a good sense of humor. She is also a sports fan and thrill seeker. Most important, both her business and personal life are characterized by integrity.
Click to Tweet: Amy Stoddard was featured on Launch to Greatness today!
The Struggle is Real:
- Amy shares how starting out as an entrepreneur is extremely difficult when you do not yet have a portfolio, track record or testimonials. She shares specifically how she overcame this adversity early on by being disarmingly honest with her clients, and having incredible belief in what she can deliver.
Celebrate the Victories:
- Amy shares a couple of monumental victories, including the detailed story of her third client. However, she feels the real victory on her business journey has been in connecting with her amazing team. Amy says "if you celebrate the small victories, you will continue to be more successful in the big things."
If I knew Then:
- The lesson that often has Amy saying "if I knew then, what I know now, is the importance of why." It is critical to clearly identify WHY you are doing business and connect your passion and purpose to your business. This will allow you to better navigate adversity, and show up as your best everyday.
That ONE Thing:
- Amy practices "Above the Line Accountability." Her and her team are always pushing eachother to be better, rise above themselves and their circumstances, and practice the four steps to success:
- SEE IT
- OWN IT
- SOLVE IT
- DO IT
- Amy speaks to the women entrepreneurs, and tells them to know your value, be true to yourself, and don't be discouraged put yourself out there and go after the live you desire!
How to raise yourself from failure to success in selling by Frank Bettger
The Way of the Seal by Mark Divine
The OZ Principle by Craig Hickman and Tom Smith
Play Like a Man, Win Like a Woman by Gail Evans
Simplify by Bill Hybels
The Checklist Manifesto by Atul Gawande