Jen Arricale understands the time challenges that busy people face. As a healthy living expert, a Boston marathon finisher, natural body building champion at age 50, and a 20 year corporate executive, Jen has developed real, and simple, solutions for maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
What is the difference between average and greatness?
Jen explains that the true path to greatness is being true to who you are and your passion in life.
Click to Tweet: Jen Arricale was featured on Launch to Greatness!
The Struggle is Real:
- Jen struggled in the beginning with taking some advice from high paid consultants that encouraged her to keep her "business self" separate from her "healthy living self." She has since come to realize that being a healthy living expert with her business experience makes her truly unique.
Celebrate the Victories:
- Jen's first victory was merging her business background with her healthy living expertise, and really allowing her authenticity to shine through and bring a healthy lifestyle to the busy working class people. This was an under-served segment and she is proud to be able to connect with, and help, this group.
- Jen also celebrates getting to host workshops, called Healthy Business Healthy Life, with her husband Sheldon Harris.
If I knew Then:
- Jen shares a story about how much she spent on social media marketing in the early stages of her business, as well as turning her life into a virtual "E True Hollywood Story"! She explains that it really took away from being spontaneous, and she would have hired some help to make it more focused and less all consuming.
That ONE Thing:
- BUSINESS SIDE: Think hard about what you are doing. "I am doing this so that _____________." Hopefully when you fill in the blank you realize you are doing something that is bigger than yourself, and provides great fulfillment. Always check yourself against your statement.
- HEALTHY SIDE:
- Make Healthy Choices - You don't have to be good all the time, but if you are going to be bad there is a less bad way to be bad.
- Drink More Water
- Eat Five or Six Times Per Day
- Timing of Your Meals
- Variety in What You Eat
- email: email@example.com
- COOKBOOK: Healthy Recipes for a Busy Life